75% Practical Experience
You spend three quarters of the time dedicated to the faculty courses practising in the hospitals, polyclinics, maternity hospitals, laboratories, and imaging centres of the most modern private health network in Romania.
International University Experience in Romania
Study in English, with international professors and experts in the medical industry. In addition, you have access to the most modern campus dedicated to medical studies (high-fidelity manikins and medical equipment dedicated to learning).
You have a job guaranteed since the first year of college, and after graduation you will have a guaranteed job in the REGINA MARIA Health Network.
The job of nurse is on the first place in the top of the most sought-after jobs of the future, with 437,000 new positions estimated until 2026 and an average annual salary of 74,000 euros, according to the EU Labour Authority.
The European Academy of Nursing is the faculty that offers you a 3-year bachelor’s program, specializing in Nurse Generalist, in which 75% of the time is dedicated to practical learning.
The educational model and the curriculum are developed in partnership with Coventry Faculty, at the initiative of the REGINA MARIA Private Health Network.
At the end of the 3 years of the bachelor’s degree, our students will have a diploma issued by Coventry Faculty, internationally recognized and a job guaranteed in REGINA MARIA Private Health Network.
How do you become a student?
Fill in the online application form
Apply online by filling out a form that also contains a motivation essay if you are a high school graduate or 11th or 12th grade student.
Participate in an interview
After passing the first stage, you are invited to an acquaintance interview with the faculty admission team.
Promote the Baccalaureate exam
You receive the offer to be a student after the interview, conditioned by the subsequent promotion of the Baccalaureate exam with an average of at least 7.50.
Take an English language test
You pass an English language proficiency test, at least B2 level.
The admission process is a continuous one, open for 11th, 12th grade students and high school graduates.
Enrol in the most modern healthcare faculty in Romania!
Why to choose the European Academy of Nursing?
- You have a bachelor’s degree, specializing in Medical Assistant Generalist, internationally recognized, issued by an international university (Coventry University) and accredited by The Privy Council (UK);
- You already have 3 years of faculty experience in which you understand and practice the profession of a nurse;
- You already know what and where you want to work, because for 3 years you have tested over 15 medical departments and 45 specializations;
- You have a guaranteed job in the REGINA MARIA Network, and you have access to development programs, courses, internal platforms and you start to get acquainted with the organizational culture;
- You can have access to jobs abroad much easier, without needing a recognition of academic diplomas, with an internationally accredited diploma;
- You have practical skills, developed, and tested systematically;
- You are connected to a network with elite specialists in the medical field in Romania and abroad.