The admission process is a permanently open one and you can apply starting with the 11th or 12th grade for the licensed program with the specialization Generalist Medical Assistant.
You can be admitted no matter what profile you graduate from high school, without the need for an entrance exam. All you have to do is:
- Submit an application (regardless of whether you are in 11th or 12th grade) that will contain a motivational essay;
- If you pass the first stage, participate in an interview.
Then we make you an offer to become a student, which is subsequently conditioned only by:
- Passing the Baccalaureate exam with an average of at least 7.50;
- Passing an English proficiency test given with the admissions team of the European Academy for Nurses or any other internationally accredited English language exam, with level of at least B2. (may be equivalent to the language skills test in the baccalaureate exam)*
* If you have a good grade in English, but not high enough, you can take an intensive English course during the summer, organized by the European Academy for Nurses.